Will contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software, that includes both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. As such, this role is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn, understand and leverage cutting edge technologies and tools to drive testing efficiencies.
- Proactively research industry trends and best practices and apply them where applicable.
- Build new and leverage existing automation frameworks, platforms, and patterns to decrease lead time.
- Ensure quality throughout the CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Provide effectual code review feedback to Development and QA team members.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts, Developers and Operations to ensure all aspects of the system have proper test coverage, reliability, performance, and quality.
- Spearhead the cross browser and mobile testing strategy.
- Develop testing scenarios/cases to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, boundary/negative testing, usability.
- Influence, develop and execute QA process and testing best practices, including the identification, isolation and re-creating bugs and code deficiencies to improve code quality, production readiness and availability.
- Drive continuous integration and deployment strategies leveraging tools like Azure DevOps.
- Microsoft.NET in C#.
- SQL Server, MongoDB.
- MS Azure.
- Restful APIs.
- Karma, jasmine, XUnit.
- Knowledge in Android Studio, Genymotion.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- +5 years of professional experience required.
- Analytical thinker with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly advanced English proficiency level is a must.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time availability to travel to the US, work on rotating schedules and weekends.
- Valid US Visa is a must.