We are a national Transportation, 3PL, Fulfillment and Logistics Service provider with their own assets and facilities in New Jersey, Texas and California. The company has become a technology leader in the industry with their own custom WMS, TMS and EDI software programs to become 100% paperless and one of the fastest growing Supply Chain vendors.
We operates their own vehicle fleet and employee driver staff for local deliveries at each 3PL warehouse and partners with reliable 3rd Party carriers and Drayage operators for national transportation lanes when needed. PGS360 doubled their annual sales revenue in 2021 and have current goals to double again in 2022 & 2023.
- Senior sales account representatives with experience with Enterprise Clients in Freight Forwarding, Transportation and Logistics services.
- You already have active, established business relationships with multiple major Clients
- You must be able to demonstrate you have a record of past sales success through past Sales Reports or Spreadsheets
- You have experience with accounts who have required Contract and Spot freight pricing
- You have a strong industry network and you are well aware of your industry competitors and industry trends/opportunities
- You have extensive knowledge of freight forwarding, drayage, warehouse fulfillment and both FTL & LTL Freight ( including order flow and experience with WMS & TMS systems)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Email and Excel)
- Proficient in CRM Order Entry, Maintaining Real Time Accuracy & Running Reports
- Expert internal communicator & collaborator with other co-workers
- Interpersonal skills: Expert at creating, nurturing and developing relationships.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- MUST have 2+ years sales or new business development experience
- MUST have recent or similar Supply Chain Logistics and/or Freight/Transportation Industry Sales experience
- MUST be able to provide a 3 month, 6 month and annual business plan that will forecast your revenue contribution with new customers in the first year
- PLUS – you have Freight/Transportation resources and relationships with vendors that can supplement the assets and lanes the company has
- Proven method of prospecting, qualifying, quoting and closing new clients within specific sales cycle timelines and record of exceeding sales goals.
- Completion or Certification from Professional Sales Training Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
OFFICE LOCATION: On-site and open to remote
This is a full-time employee position with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
$60-$120,000 Annual Base Salary (Plus Commission)
East Orange, NJ 07018; City of Industry, CA 91744
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com