Must translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Kotlin code.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement designs to create applications for the Android platform.
- Attending daily stand up and other meetings as needed.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with stakeholders about your work.
- Collaborate with team to plan and implement product roadmap.
- Focus on quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications.
- Use the latest technologies and Android APIs to create world-class applications.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- +5 years of professional experience required.
- Strong experience building Android apps with Kotlin.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage.
- In-depth understanding of iOS and/or Android SDKs, XCode and/or Android Studio.
- Strong team player.
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum).
- Minimum 2 years of experience on .NET and C#.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with TDD with Junit/XUnit.
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience with MVVM frameworks.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, Git, and Github.
- Understanding of the HTTP Protocol.
- Support, maintenance, and ongoing development.
- Analytical thinker with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly advanced English proficiency level is a must.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time availability to travel to the US, work on rotating schedules and weekends.
- Valid US Visa is a must.
Job Category: Virtual Team
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: US Visa