Responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment. Required to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts, cherry pickers, and pallet jacks. Processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards.
- Audit customer’s inventory and cycle count.
- Keep track of customer requests and report/information generation.
- Stay connected with the US Floor team about the operation of the day.
- Supervise inbound/outbound in conjunction with the floor team.
- Support the floor team with the reports, tools, or documents needed for daily operation.
- Ensure that the fulfillment team is complete and ask for the staff needed to complete the operation.
- Ensure that the Assembly team is complete and ask for the staff needed to complete the production of the day.
- Ensure that Fulfillment and assembly team follows company policies.
- Attend to the needs of clients through meeting, emails, and calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- +1-year experience in logistics, fulfillment, inventory management, or warehouse supervision.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly Advanced English Proficiency Level is a must.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time availability to travel to the US, work on rotating schedules and weekends
- Valid US Visa is a must.