Manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other staff.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related.
- +2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly advanced English proficiency level is a must.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time availability to travel to the US, work on rotating schedules and weekends.
- Valid US Visa is a must.
Job Category: Virtual Team
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: US Visa