Provide end to end sales service to his or her customers. In person and virtual.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee sites compliance with federal and state regulations as defined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Oversee safety training program for all PGS360 staff, hire/annual refresher training and that it is completed and updated for employees; ensure all training records and certifications are maintained.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non- conformity issues.
- Serve as advisor and promote safety awareness through teamwork, communications, and recognition programs.
- Mentoring the competency of managers in safety management practices, protocols, and procedures.
- Work with claims administrator to manage claims and return to work for any and all Workers Compensation Incidents. Utilize injury/claims analysis reports to identify trends and opportunities for safety improvement.
- Manage accident reporting and investigation duties and process.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and leader in the execution of site Safety/Risk initiatives with corporate strategy.
- Oversee monthly audit of the OSHA 300 log and resolution of errors with claims administrators.
- Manage OSHA investigations and/or citations at any PGS360 facility.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (essential).
- +2 years of experience in a Compliance or Risk Management role.
- Analytical thinker with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly advanced English proficiency level is a must.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time availability to travel to the US, work on rotating schedules and weekends.
- Valid US Visa is a must.
Job Category: Virtual Team
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: US Visa