Responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. Design and implement strategies for the client utilizing the company assets to accommodate both parties best. Coordinating with company executives, sales, and marketing professionals, reviewing current market trends, and proposing new business ideas to improve revenue.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- 3+ years’ working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Previous role in a leadership position.
- Understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings, and Inventory reports.
- Market knowledge.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Effective leadership skills, excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Highly advanced English proficiency level is a must.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time availability to travel to the US, work on rotating schedules and weekends.
- Valid US Visa is a must.